Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Price of Reading...


bear with me. I was WAY too tired to go find a desk lamp to sit in front of. That was the best I could do with the energy I had left. You rock if you can understand at all because I am having trouble seeing what I saying. (plug for Hilari Scarl's "See What I'm Saying" documentary about Deaf entertainers! )

Here's what I think I got...
It's around midnight and I just woke up from a nap, but I still have more work to do, so I'm gonna wake up at 6am to do that (which never happened). I complain about how all my anthropology teachers load us up with tons of reading, which can be very time consuming and draining. Then there is a little moment where Sravanthi (my roommate/camera person) tells me to look into the camera more because my eyes are all over the place, but I told her I didn't even care (cranky because I'm tired). In the end, you can't even see my face in the dark, so it doesn't matter :-P.

1 comment:

S said...

i miss your cranky-pants, power-napping, instant coffee drinking, i'm gonna talk to my roommate on gchat while she's five feet away self.