Thursday, October 15, 2009

my headphones rock.

these headphones are so awesome. when i wear them, it really blocks out every other sound. It's like as if ear plugs played music. at whatever volume you wanted. without disturbing others (usually), and without others disturbing you. ya know when people talk over your music you are listening to. with these headphones, i can hear all the music i want, and it doesnt interfere with my communication, either. i just tell the kids in my program that i cant hear what they are saying, and we will start signing instead. that way we can still chat, and i can still hear my music. how's that a "middle of the road" perspective for you!

I am eating the most erotic chocolate.

4 comments:

S said...

erotic chocolate eh? that's a pretty hott description. ;)

Anonymous said...

sooo much you can do with erotic chocolate... ever have it hot on your back and have someone lick it off for you?

Michelle said...

can't say that I have

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love Bally! LMAO