Saturday, January 22, 2011

Deaf- and/or SLP-related notes

Ok, I reallllllly do have a lot of information/reflections I want to post! So keep checking for more info as time goes by. I am officially making it a New Years resolution to be more consistent here.

Right now, as I "study" for orals, I am finding SO many great sources online for SLPs. I just wish I knew what I should be memorizing instead of everything.

cool handouts (with a free registration):

cool stuff for SLPs doing IEPs (in Wisconsin...) - see phonetic development chart and normal curve statistics sheets...

LOADs of stuff - from reference info to activity ideas:

my new favorite blog! free materials with subscription:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This isn't a post I can comment on really, sooo...

Give me suggestions for my bachelorette next year! (if you have any.) I know I'm way ahead of the game, but I'm excited. haha

http://leighbadee.blogspot.com/2011/02/hen-night-bachelorette.html